• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny antics!

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
A thread for when bunnies cause mischief and mayhem or just do something a little naughty

Today adequately named scamps got through the baby gate (yuri couldn't fit through) and opened up a bag of green oat hay and brought some back into the bun room for he and yuri to share he did this a few times before I realised....

Extra mesh on baby gate now

Unfortunately I don't have a photo but I'll get the camera ready for the next antics

Please Share your bunny antics!

Yuri just ran off with my slipper..... I had to chase her down lol what a sight that would have been if anyone was watching lol

My bunnies are living in two separate pairs at the moment because they just cant sort out the politics... went to see them last night and they had all decided it was for the best to play the good ole switcharooo!! How my two girls had managed to clear such a large divide with out much jump is beyond me!

Luckily world war 3 hadn't broken out!!

Mylo has spent the last week or so trying the eat the underside of the couch so last night we blocked it off with puppy panels. She spent most of the night chewing those instead :roll:

Back