• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not impressed!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Poor Heidi and Dash were not impressed with me uncovering the hutch in the awful weather to clean it out!

EA194546-45EE-43FD-82B3-7EE65BB531FF_zpsdsv3uayi.jpg
[/URL]

EB0287AD-5BAD-4E90-9FCA-CEF082273088_zpsiom73ljv.jpg
[/URL]

Normally they're all over the place getting in my way... Erm I mean helping... But today they just looked at me like I was stupid and hid in the bed! They were both snuggled together but Dash came out before I managed to get a pic :(

Oh my.... :lol::lol::lol:

They really aren't impressed...

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you forgiven yet?!

;)

You are a brave person! It is days like today that I am graceful that my animals have sheds/outbuildings :lol:

You are a brave person! It is days like today that I am graceful that my animals have sheds/outbuildings :lol:

I know, it was the only time I'd have chance to do it, thankfully the rain had stopped but it was still really windy and cold! I'm planning on getting a shed soon so all I keep thinking now is 'this wouldn't be an issue if I had a shed!' Can't wait :D

Back