• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marty McFly

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Pics (probably)

Took him to work one day:

Playtime

Garden time (he bangs the window when he wants to come back in)

Sofa time (he had just woken up!)

(Bad) Action shot

There's various states of clipping here. He gets matted really quickly so he's been having a puppy trim every 4-5 weeks:oops:

Oh wow he's sooooo cute!!!! :love:. He has such great expressions.

I wish I could find a dog like that in my garden. Then my Hubby would HAVE to let me keep it :lol:

Oh wow he's sooooo cute!!!! :love:. He has such great expressions.

I wish I could find a dog like that in my garden. Then my Hubby would HAVE to let me keep it :lol:

You know what - I couldn't have PICKED one better. I would never choose a fluffy breed cos I have no time to brush, but he just gets it. He's an awesome little personality

He wasn't at all what I was expecting :)

What a complete cutie, how can his owners not ahve tried to find him? but I'm so pleased he found you instead. :D

You know what - I couldn't have PICKED one better. I would never choose a fluffy breed cos I have no time to brush, but he just gets it. He's an awesome little personality

Do you think that's why no one claimed him because his coat is difficult to manage? as actually we once took on a neighbours Persian cat that they kept chucking outside in all weathers because she was too much hassle to deal with.

Do you think that's why no one claimed him because his coat is difficult to manage? as actually we once took on a neighbours Persian cat that they kept chucking outside in all weathers because she was too much hassle to deal with.

He gets wet through & is hard to keep dry - hence the complete trim. He was pooing all over initially too - a bit hard work, but he looked so upset when he had an accident. Then it suddenly clicked into place:love:

He was microchipped, but only back to his original home, not the person he was sold to :love:

He looks better now - he was scraggy initially. That why it was a complete shave. Grows back fast though:shock:

He gets wet through & is hard to keep dry - hence the complete trim. He was pooing all over initially too - a bit hard work, but he looked so upset when he had an accident. Then it suddenly clicked into place:love:

He was microchipped, but only back to his original home, not the person he was sold to :love:
:D
He looks better now - he was scraggy initially. That why it was a complete shave. Grows back fast though:shock:

My goodness two previous homes already, how confusing poor little man, glad he's found you :D

Back