• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treats

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Hewwo everybun, Badger, Blueberry, Blackavar & Slipper here. We have heards on here's of things called fenugreek crunchie's but our hoomin hasn't. Would any bun likes to tells the hoomin what theses is? We gets treat drops & sticks from pets ats homes but haves heards theses are super nommy! Thanks and loves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Elmo & Fern, Slipper here. Don't worries, I bites my hoomim every meal time. I has to keeps her on her toesies! I will make sures she gets some of these!

Spenser: Did somebun mention fenugreek crunchies? :p I love them, they are the nommiest of nommy treats. Mummy is not allowed to run out of them. :shock: Sometimes Mummy puts my crunchie in a treat ball and I have to go through all sorts of undignified manouevres to get the crunchie out. :evil:

Spenser: Did somebun mention fenugreek crunchies? :p I love them, they are the nommiest of nommy treats. Mummy is not allowed to run out of them. :shock: Sometimes Mummy puts my crunchie in a treat ball and I have to go through all sorts of undignified manouevres to get the crunchie out. :evil:

Slipper: :shock: my hoomin has a thing with treats and iz supposed to slide things arounds to gets treats out! Iz not impressed and tips it over instead! Bad slave!

Badger & Blueberry: we loves that toys! We iz clever bunnehs, yous just stoopid!

Blackavar: what's that? Mummeh hand feeds me tweatsies cus she woves me and I woves her and iz a good boy. I no needs your stoopid toys :p

Hello Bunnies, Nancy here. I nagged my mummy for ages to get some and finally she did. They are yummy. Mummy even liked the smell of them herself. She got them from here http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/. She says the delivery charged is justified as they're so quick. Me and Will made her get lots of different nommy hays and toys too as the price was the same. And best of all FUSSPOT WILL DOES NOT LIKE THEM SO ALL THE CRUNCHYS IN THE BUNNY CUPBOARD ARE MINE.:lol:

Hello Bunnies, Nancy here. I nagged my mummy for ages to get some and finally she did. They are yummy. Mummy even liked the smell of them herself. She got them from here http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/. She says the delivery charged is justified as they're so quick. Me and Will made her get lots of different nommy hays and toys too as the price was the same. And best of all FUSSPOT WILL DOES NOT LIKE THEM SO ALL THE CRUNCHYS IN THE BUNNY CUPBOARD ARE MINE.:lol:

Bunnies: *faints* Will no likes tweatsies? We wove tweatsies mores thans healthy foods!

Bunnies: *faints* Will no likes tweatsies? We wove tweatsies mores thans healthy foods!

Will - I am partial to Russell Rabbit crunchers with carrot and shredded wheat bitesize. :wave:
Mummy says I shouldn't have these but when me and Poppy went on holiday to nannys last year she gave us some! I know there's a huge box of them in the cupboard coz nanny sent them round. Sometimes I pretend to not be hungry and mummy panics and gives me a shreddie. Silly mummy. I's just not such a dustbin as Nancy. She is greedy and eats anything.

Will - I am partial to Russell Rabbit crunchers with carrot and shredded wheat bitesize. :wave:
Mummy says I shouldn't have these but when me and Poppy went on holiday to nannys last year she gave us some! I know there's a huge box of them in the cupboard coz nanny sent them round. Sometimes I pretend to not be hungry and mummy panics and gives me a shreddie. Silly mummy. I's just not such a dustbin as Nancy. She is greedy and eats anything.

Slipper: yous nots greedy, you has healthy appetite. My slave never gives me enough pellets so I has to be sneaky sneaky and raid the bag when she's not looking! Daddy has worked me out though and tells slave. I does not like him now but slave doesn't believe him. I has her well trained!!

Will & Nancy: Daddys!! Ours is always telling mummy a doggy would be less trouble than us BUT he's always making us things and doin hutch improvements:D Mummy says if he wants a doggy its to live outside like we do. Poor mummy had to tidy up the cupboard under the stairs otherwise daddy would have done it and she didn't want him to see all the things we bought online last week. Our daddys ok really. When he isn't at work and mummy is he cleans us and sits in his garage so we can have more exercise than just our run. The only bad thing about him is he sometimes holds us up so mummy can look at our bits.:oops: Very undignified!

Slipper: Daddy made me a bigger cage so I has the proper size cage now. But he still doesn't like me but it's ok cus I doesn't like him! He goes mad with the slave when she lets me play in the living room an he says iz greedy bunny.

Blueberry: Daddy likes me best cus iz a climber an likes jumping out of my cage onto Blackavar's. Mummy has fits, she thinks I hurts myself - silly mummy iz fine!

Will to Blueberry. I's a climber too. Once daddy was sitting in our lawn run with us and I jumped on his lap (stupid man thought I wanted a cuddle - I don't do cuddley stuff) but I ran up his chest, onto his shoulder - mummy said I looked like a parrot?? And jumped out. :lol:. Mummy and daddy call me Houdini now.

Yuri: your hoomans should be sackeded! No fengy crunchies is a crime against bunny kind!

Scamps: stomp and refuse fusses until she gets you them that will teach her

Yuri: your hoomans should be sackeded! No fengy crunchies is a crime against bunny kind!

Scamps: stomp and refuse fusses until she gets you them that will teach her

Slipper: I stomps every night all night but has stopped bitings now she feeds me out of jugs. No points trying to bites her when food is between me & her!

Badger & Blueberry: we runs aways from mummy when she tries to strokes us. Silly mummy only gets strokes when we iz nose deep in pellets! She should know she iz only allowed fusses if there iz treaties!

Blackavar: I love mummy, she rescued me from a back yard breeder and I follows her everywhere now.

Fenugreek crunches....Grab it before the other buns get it......now you sees it, now you don't :)

[they do all get them:)] x

Hershel, George and Harry all love to nom on Fenugreek Crunchies. :love: :love:

They also like the Carrotys and Rootys in the same Rosewood Naturals range.

I have found them all in my local Wilkinsons for between £2-2.50. :thumb:

Mummy has now ordered us some and we iz excited! Hurry up posthoomin!

Thumper and Coco here. Our hoomin refuzez to buy them crunchie fings, sez they too expensif or summat and won't get uz any. We is very sad but she's 'put her foot down' or watever that is and sed no. We fink she already as her foot down else she'd fall over and squish us. She sez we get enuf treats and stuff?! :shock:

Thumper and Coco here. Our hoomin refuzez to buy them crunchie fings, sez they too expensif or summat and won't get uz any. We is very sad but she's 'put her foot down' or watever that is and sed no. We fink she already as her foot down else she'd fall over and squish us. She sez we get enuf treats and stuff?! :shock:

Bunnies: :shock: evil hoomin, does she not love yous?! Our hoomin orders somes and says the postage & packing costs more than the treatsies! What's postage & packaging? Iz it's new toys for us?

Stu: first times i woz given dem crunchies i didnt like it smell funny ugh but mommy said they woz nommy and now i agree and grab it and runns away cos Casserole and dat Dumplin pinch dem from my mouf :censored:

Casserole : i pinch dems from Stu he not clever not hold dem tite :lol: but mommy gives him the Blueberry Crunchie fings she loves him more:roll: and we dont gets them :cry: unless Stu is too slow he puts down and takes two bites and Dumplin dives in and pinches dem too :lol: and when he gets another i does it too :lol:

Stu: i dont like dem two they mean to me always :( well not always cos i am de boss and get grooms from them both together :lol:

Back