• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well done!!!

TD86

Alpha Buck
There have been a lot of posts recently for poorly rabbits and also a good amount for ones that are doing well. I thought I'd start a post for the people that care and just wanted to say well done and good job :thumb::love::wave:

Am at work so will have to keep this brief but just wanted to add my support for anyone nursing a sick bun. I've had many poorly buns over the years and I know how exhausting it can be - emotionally, physically and financially.

Given the (awful) choice of caring for a sick bun or having one pass to Rainbow Bridge suddenly and unexpectedly I would choose the first one as it gives me the chance to spoil the bun with previously forbidden 'naughty' noms and to prepare myself (as much as you ever can) for the time they will die. Having said that, you then have the question of when 'that' decision has to be made, which is a whole separate nightmare.

Sending lots and lots of vibes for all the RU poorly buns and a huge 'well done' to the humans caring for them.

I want to echo everyone's wishes and sending of good vibes for all the poorly RU bunnies.

George and Harry both had a bout of gut stasis at the end of last year, but with a good vet and some TLC given at home we got them over it.
At the time it was really worrying and very stressful, we felt so helpless and just willed them to get better. It took them nearly a fortnight to get them back to normal, with them taking little steps forwards and a couple backwards as well. They are both doing really well now and are back to their normal greedy eat everything in sight bunnies. :thumb:

Add me to the list please.

I'd like to thank RU for the support for Hector and I. Paws crossed, we are coming through it.

However, I'd also like to pass on good wishes to those coping with poorly buns. It's tough, demanding, emotional but, whatever the outcome, worth it.

Gentle nose rubs to all those who are still poorly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thread! It's so worrying when your buns are poorly and the support on here is a huge morale boast, knowing you're not alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending loads of vibes to any poorly buns.

I find the support on here great for advice and support when buns are poorly :wave:

What a great thread.:love:

I too send supporting vibes to poorly bunnies and their carers.

This forum has taught me so much since I started 'lurking' about a year ago and the kind messages last summer when Poppy died so suddenly really helped at that awful time

What a lovely thread. :love:

Adding my (((vibes))) and huge thank yous to people who have been there and supported me and my bunny tribe.

Harry is getting better, and I really think it's because of the emotional/practical support I got/get here... I wouldn't have kept pushing for metacam without the encouragement as I would have thought I was wrong and would have just shut up. :oops:

Thank you. :wave: xxx

Adding my support and best of wishes too. :thumb::thumb:

You all do a fantastic job in caring for al of the little ones.

Well done.xxxx

Back