• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess Premier Small Animal Show

Sue

Mama Doe
Please if anyone is going tomorrow morning, could they check on the small REW (Polish) rabbit in the auction section - they appeared to be feeling poorly, with a slight head-tilt.

oh dear :( was there no one at show authority you could report this too? are the rwaf not there this year, or any other organisation

Excellent suggestion - sadly I could not see anyone 'official' and I was just rushing through.

are you on facebook I think burgess have a page for the show maybe you could pm them on their over concerns

I've not been in a few years but there is always a welfare officer on duty (ask for them at the info desk), and the RWA used to always have stands there

Please, if anyone is going tomorrow morning, could they check on the small REW (Polish) rabbit in the auction section - they appeared to be feeling poorly, with a slight head-tilt. (I cannot go tomorrow).

Back