• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Would Not Blame You For Not Recognising This Rabbit...............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.............. the very first photo of Morse, sent to me by the Breeder. Morse was originally called 'Kenny'

Unrecognisable as our Inspector

Last edited:
I'd have got it, it's those wonderful ears of his! :lol: :love:

He does look sad, that spark of Morseyness is missing :( I don't think I've ever seen a pic of Morse without that spark before. Even when he has been poorly he has always looked happy. He is a very lucky bun to have you :love::love::love:

I'd have got it, it's those wonderful ears of his! :lol: :love:

He does look sad, that spark of Morseyness is missing :( I don't think I've ever seen a pic of Morse without that spark before. Even when he has been poorly he has always looked happy. He is a very lucky bun to have you :love::love::love:

It's me who's lucky :love:

Well I recognise the nose :love:
But definitely agree...no spirit in the first photo. :cry: It's enough to break your heart!

You were both made for each other Jane. :) He found more than just his forever home with you, he found the joy of his heart. xxxx

Back