• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's been a busy nights...

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys... Think it's time for another box though...

What made me laugh more, was that I hoovered and everything and he stayed like that... But I fancied an apple, I made my first slice into it and in a nano second Reggie was right next to me, periscoping for a bite... :roll: Reggie bunny.. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys... Think it's time for another box though...

What made me laugh more, was that I hoovered and everything and he stayed like that... But I fancied an apple, I made my first slice into it and in a nano second Reggie was right next to me, periscoping for a bite... :roll: Reggie bunny.. :lol:

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh what a cute boy. Reggie pics make me broody for a giant bun ... Iv got to stop looking. Lol :)

I think buns have special apple detectors. My pair know when Iv sliced open an apple from the other side of the house and run so fast they can't stop on the hard wood floors and clatter into the presses !!! Silly bunnies :) x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

You are so blessed :love: what a wonderful bun! :) I love hearing about his exploits. xxxx

Oh thank you... I truly am blessed to have him. :love: I know I'm going all gushy now :)oops:) but a couple of days ago, I came home from work so wound up and almost on the brink of tears... I stood in the kitchen just trying to calm myself, Reggie hopped over and flumped right across my feet... :love: I know it's silly to give human emotions to pets but I'm convinced Reggie knew I wasn't feeling good.

Just his weight on my feet brought me back down to coping level and the world could do what it liked, I've got Reggie. :lol:;):love::thumb:

Oh thank you... I truly am blessed to have him. :love: I know I'm going all gushy now :)oops:) but a couple of days ago, I came home from work so wound up and almost on the brink of tears... I stood in the kitchen just trying to calm myself, Reggie hopped over and flumped right across my feet... :love: I know it's silly to give human emotions to pets but I'm convinced Reggie knew I wasn't feeling good.

Just his weight on my feet brought me back down to coping level and the world could do what it liked, I've got Reggie. :lol:;):love::thumb:

No doubt in my mind, they know. ;)
This is Jenna (my Yorkie) for me. My bunnies have a tendency to react strongly to unhappy humans in my home, mostly with a lot of foot thumps because we are disturbing their peace, :roll: so I do my best not to have them upset.

But Jenna doesn't care, she comes up and seeks me out for a cuddle and washes my arm till I'm all better.
I'm certain that there are bunnies out there that can do a dog's job better than it can though! :lol:

Back