• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser relaxes

:love::love::love: he is lovely :love: loved his grumpy pic you posted a bit ago when he was not impressed with his herbs. :lol: made me laugh. :love:

Lovely Spenser, I think he is contemplating which book to read next ;)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

:love:..... Awwwwww bless, especially clean bunneh feetsies,!!!!!!

Hiya Spenser!:wave:.. Looking fabulous

Spenser: I haven't found a book I really fancy reading in a while. I may have to join the library.

Your mummy might get you bunster diaries ? Bobby says that is a great read with lots of bunny nortiness tips ;) Plus he said there is a super hot doe called flicka ..... but he said ssshhhh don't tell Rosie that ;) x

Your mummy might get you bunster diaries ? Bobby says that is a great read with lots of bunny nortiness tips ;) Plus he said there is a super hot doe called flicka ..... but he said ssshhhh don't tell Rosie that ;) x

Spenser: That sounds a good read. :p

Hello Spenser, I haven't seen you before, but you're gorgeous! Are you an Angora? You're soooooo fluffy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Spenser, I haven't seen you before, but you're gorgeous! Are you an Angora? You're soooooo fluffy!!

Spenser: Mummy says I am a 'lionhead cross'. She tells me that my fur-Mummy was a dark brown lionhead a bit smaller than me. She didn't meet my Dad but we think Dad must have been quite a big bunny! I don't know what the 'cross' bit of my description means, but Mummy is often slow at filling up my bowls so I can be grumpy at times.

Spenser: Mummy says I am a 'lionhead cross'. She tells me that my fur-Mummy was a dark brown lionhead a bit smaller than me. She didn't meet my Dad but we think Dad must have been quite a big bunny! I don't know what the 'cross' bit of my description means, but Mummy is often slow at filling up my bowls so I can be grumpy at times.

Bunnies: :lol: you get her told Spenser! Our mummy doesn't have a set time for feedings so we bites our cages in the evenings to demand noms

Back