• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay wrestling

Kirotea

Mama Doe
New to rabbits and just wondered if your bonded buns wrestle over pieces of hay? My 2 are always playing tug of war with a piece of hay despite having a mountain of hay to share! One will always decide their sister has picked the tastiest bit of hay ever and try to steal it :lol:

My 4 are always doing it with treats or herbs and other yummy stuff, even though there's more than enough to go round they all want the same bit. And they chase around with something in their mouth trying to avoid the others pinching it and seem to forget to eat it:lol:

My 4 are always doing it with treats or herbs and other yummy stuff, even though there's more than enough to go round they all want the same bit. And they chase around with something in their mouth trying to avoid the others pinching it and seem to forget to eat it:lol:

I'm hand feeding stuff at the moment to get them use to me and one will be chasing after the other to try steal their bit and they'll forget I'm still sat with more in my hand!

Back