• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence our wobbly old girl

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Since being diagnosed with severe spondylosis and losing her partner Bruce two weeks ago Prudence has moved inside. She has very little mobility left now :( but seems content to either sleep on her heatpad, which she has round the clock, or on her soft bed.

Sorry about the bars but didn't want to disturb her :love:

P1050736.jpg

a91c8c4b-6602-4ce2-8c21-645f43e01a96.jpg

P1050744.jpg

:love:.. oh bless her... The wee soul looks so cosy on her heat pad. I hope she isnt in too much discomfort and that her pain is managed.

Fee xxxxxxx

Ah bless her, big changes lately for her, she does look comfey though, and I'm sure she will appreciate the warmth of being inside now it's getting colder.

Ah bless her, big changes lately for her, she does look cosy though, and I'm sure she will appreciate the warmth of being inside now it's getting colder.

she looks very comfortable and sleepy . . .

I have the opposite issues with photos - all mine come up tiny:lol::lol::lol:

Bless her. :love: She looks very well bonded to her heat pad.

Spenser has a couple of fleece mats in that zebra pink pattern. :thumb:

Awww..lovely Prudence :love: I wish I could get Mimzy to enjoy a snugglesafe...but he'd eat it. :(
Please give your lovely girl a snuggle from me when she feels up to company. :) xxxx

Awww..lovely Prudence :love: I wish I could get Mimzy to enjoy a snugglesafe...but he'd eat it. :(
Please give your lovely girl a snuggle from me when she feels up to company. :) xxxx

Since the failed bonding attempt where she made it clear she doesn't want another friend we have moved her cage completely away from all other rabbits - not an easy task in our house! - and she is visibly so much happier :)

Our only concern now is that because she is so twisted her sore hock is returning to the side that is taking all the weight so the more she sleeps on that soft bed the better.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Back