• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Brian (now Bea)

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
I finally managed to get some half decent photos of Brian (who we have now realised is a girl :lol:). She's going in for her spay next month. She's still called Brian at the moment.

Last edited:
She's very cute! No reason why she can't continue to be called Brian - unless you think it will confuse her/give her a complex about her gender.:lol:

She is a very pretty girlie :love:

My Brian came to me called 'Ruby' and was supposedly a Doe. One look 'below stairs' made it all too obvious that she was most definitely a he' !!

I must admit I hadn't really looked at her undercarriage. I'm not a fan of turning a bun over unless absolutely necessary and I knew we'd obviously know when we went to the vets. We're not getting her a friend til after her spay anyway so her sex isn't an issue. Because she's fluffy you can't see a great deal without getting right involved :lol:, but I've had a look and feel now and there are no plums to be found :lol:.

She's a lovely gentle little thing :love:, not like the bossy little bunnies I've had in the past :lol:.

She's lovely. :love: My Spenser is very fluffy down below. Even before he was done there was virtually nothing to see 'down below'. :oops:

Oh she is beautiful :love::love::love: you could call her Brianna?! Mind you my buns don't come to their names being called anyway, only if there's food!! So I imagine Brian won't mind if you change her name to something completely different :lol:

She is beautiful :love: such unusual markings!!

For names how about Bryony, or Briar Rose (from Sleeping Beauty)? They sound similar-ish!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Everyone remarks on her markings, she must have some harlequin in her because the other side of her face has no black on it at all, but I like her smudgy side best :love:.

I think we've decided on "Bea" for a name, we called her "B" for short most of the time anyway, and it's not like she really knows or cares anyway :lol:.

Here she is from her other side. She looks quite different from this angle:

And her setup, about 9.5x4 feet, free ranging when we're home.

Back