• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini lop/Mini lion lop

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Do any of you have one of the above breeds if so I would love to see pictures of them and hear all about them including any breed traits or illnesses :)

I have mini lops, they are lovely, such lovely temperaments, though can still be cheeky/fun, but so full of life and happiness

I have 3 mini lops, but I also have lots of other breeds and they are all as lovely. Its much more about the individual buns character than the breed.

One thing to note is that they can be more likely to have dental issues because of their squashed/flat head/face shape, but any bun can have genetic dental problems so its not something you can avoid, just something to be aware of when being a bunny parent.

I have a mini lop & 2 mini lion lops. I adore them! Blackavar, my mini lop is so friendly and affectionate, he's the most licky of my 4 buns, he follows me everywhere & loves nose rubs & fuss plus he will sit on the sofa snuggling in my arms whilst I watch tv :love:

Badger & Blueberry are my mini lion lops. Blueberry lost most of his fluffiness except his mane and still has long fur. Badger is super fluffy, he's like a ball of cotton wool :love: Blueberry is very nosy & inquisitive, he loves to explore rather than sit & be snuggled and he only sits still for nose rubs for a few seconds before he's off again. Badger is a bit more nervous and runs away after a few seconds of fuss & nose rubs but he will sit and be snuggled on the sofa too :love:

Here's my babies:
atedevyb.jpg

su3ydyte.jpg

u4equhes.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back