• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rolo kissed me!!!!

liv862

Warren Scout
i just wanted to share my joy, Rolo (and Dusty) will be one year old next month and up until last nite had never licked me once. he likes to rearrange my hair but had never licked my skin untill last nite for no apparent reason he spent the whole evening licking me all over!!! :love: :love: :love:

for some reason since separating the boys both have gotten much more affectionate, i think its cos theyre both spending part of the day alone while the other one is with Maisy (im dividing her time between the two of them so they both get sum bunny loving lol!). and as for Dusty, hes developed an interesting new habit of sitting on my feet if i stand still for too long :lol: :lol: :lol:

just thought id share the bunny love :D xx

It is always a lovely feeling when your bunny kisses you. :love::love: A gorgeous warm and fussy feeling for me anyway.

Well done Rolo.:thumb::love:

i just wanted to share my joy, Rolo (and Dusty) will be one year old next month and up until last nite had never licked me once. he likes to rearrange my hair but had never licked my skin untill last nite for no apparent reason he spent the whole evening licking me all over!!! :love: :love: :love:

for some reason since separating the boys both have gotten much more affectionate, i think its cos theyre both spending part of the day alone while the other one is with Maisy (im dividing her time between the two of them so they both get sum bunny loving lol!). and as for Dusty, hes developed an interesting new habit of sitting on my feet if i stand still for too long :lol: :lol: :lol:

just thought id share the bunny love :D xx

D'awwww :love: Bunny kisses are the best

Getting a bunny kiss is my favourite thing in the whole world :love::love::love: only Slipper refuses to kiss me :roll::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oooh yay last time i checked i hadnt had a reply lol! (sad person :oops:) am loving the bunny kisses, Dustys been kissing me too today so am feeling the love from all my buns at the mo :love: :love: :love: theyll no doubt go bak to ignoring me once they rebond but i shall take all the kisses i can get in the meantime!!! :lol:

awwww bunny kisses :love::love::love:

bisc practically sticks his tongue in my mouth sometimes, depending on what i have eaten :oops: at the minute he really likes the smell of my vanilla lip balm (i don't eat this by the way! :lol:) :love:

Sweet bunnies :love:

Jimby used to kiss me a lot before we got Cookie but does not so much now :cry:
I am overjoyed if I do get a kiss though :love::oops:

Back