• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made a realization

willowflower27

Mama Doe
I can't stay bunnyless I'm so miserable, so I've made a decision I have to many pets,and family stuff at the minute but I sat down last night and realized with the exception of the cat all my pets are getting really old :cry::cry: the guinea pigger is 6 now so I've set up a rabbit fund so when I am small furriless (hopefully couple of years yet I love my Hamish piggy) there will be rabbits in my house again I said no never again but I just cannot bear not having furry faces greeting me my house is so empty without Evan and Dana Christmas was absolutely awful without them they won't ever be replaced but I will open my doors to a rabbit again
Not sure why posting just all my friends think I'm daft the have seen a change in my mood but think it's weird that it's because there are no rabbits in my house.

I totally understand, as will most of us on here.

I always say "no more rabbits" after these 4 have left me as I can't bear the heartbreak, but I can't imagine my house without buns in it. It would feel empty :cry:

Back