PDA

View Full Version : Made a realization

willowflower27
23-01-2014, 07:28 AM
I can't stay bunnyless I'm so miserable, so I've made a decision I have to many pets,and family stuff at the minute but I sat down last night and realized with the exception of the cat all my pets are getting really old :cry::cry: the guinea pigger is 6 now so I've set up a rabbit fund so when I am small furriless (hopefully couple of years yet I love my Hamish piggy) there will be rabbits in my house again I said no never again but I just cannot bear not having furry faces greeting me my house is so empty without Evan and Dana Christmas was absolutely awful without them they won't ever be replaced but I will open my doors to a rabbit again
Not sure why posting just all my friends think I'm daft the have seen a change in my mood but think it's weird that it's because there are no rabbits in my house.

Zoobec
23-01-2014, 08:09 AM
:cry: sending hugs. I'm glad you are going to be a bunny mummy again one day :thumb:

Gemmapookie
23-01-2014, 08:56 AM
I totally understand, as will most of us on here.

I always say "no more rabbits" after these 4 have left me as I can't bear the heartbreak, but I can't imagine my house without buns in it. It would feel empty :cry: