• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's everyone's fave animals?

lilsouris

Warren Scout
silly thread I know. Just curious as to how many people with say their bunnies :)

My fave is the wolf by a whisker but closely followed by

1) Wolves
2) Rabbits
3) Tapirs

What's everybody else's?

I love all animals so find this rather difficult! Cats, ducks and rabbits I think though!

Animals that no one else likes (or understands why I like them) generally :lol:

I love hyenas. And pangolins. And puffins and toucans. And I have a huge soft spot for hares, bats, moose, tapirs, wildebeest and bison. Sorry, that was probably too many.

Last edited:
My favourite animals as pets are cats and rabbits.
Favourite animals in general are giraffes, tapirs, fennec foxes :)

I don't know, I would struggle to pick a single favourite. I like most animals, but obviously cats, rabbits, guinea pigs as we own them ;)

DRAGONS!!!!!! unfortunately, they would eat the rabbits. thats the only reason i dont have one :lol: :lol: :lol:

DRAGONS!!!!!! unfortunately, they would eat the rabbits. thats the only reason i dont have one :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Ooo, I'm not sure what my fave is, I have loads. So in no particular order, horses, dogs, bunnies, butterflies, dragonflies, snakes, dolphins, wolfies :love:

Last edited:
I love all animals and own rabbits, guinea pigs, gerbils, hammies and ratties.

My first love will always be bunnies though there is just something about them.

However as a fairly new rattie mum I must admit that they are definately competition for the top spot - I am totally smitten with my boys.

Back