• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and Builders

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
Oh dear! Our entire kitchen and bathroom are being replaced next week and the little ones still don't get on well enough to stay in the spare room together.

OH want's me to put them in boarding but I don't want to schlep them miles away again :(

Thinking of putting the outside run in the spare room and having one bun free range and one in the run, and switching them over each day? It's not ideal but if they were boarded they'd bother be in a run all day anyway, and I'd be paying for it.

Hmmmm...... :?:?

I think that sounds fine. You have to do the best you can for them and am sure they'd rather be in familiar surroundings

We have same issue - only had them 2 months and our joiner is building their new outside enclosure so the materials are all over the main room they come in to, and the second best option. And ones in a sort of ok hutch and other in too small hutch but both recovering from neutering so not allowed together and third best option was hall and stairs but not allowed back there post spay and other rooms not bunny proofed

I think we just have to not feel too guilty and do our best and know it will work out in the long run

You never know, it might bring them closer been in the same room! I'll just have to make sure I put several heavy weights on top of the run when Little's in there or she'll be wanting to go help them build the kitchen :roll:

Little is 'camping' in Teddy's room in her run. Teddy kept her up most of the night by jumping on top of the run and stomping around on it :roll:

They were doing side by side napping when I left :love::love:

Hope the noise of the builders doesn't scare them too much :(

Back