• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And we have some pretty serious nest building going on

Whitelighter

Warren Scout
No fur pulling yet, but Poppy seems determined to cram every last piece of hay into her igloo.

She seems to be doing a pretty good job. Still a chance it's a phantom as she hasn't put on loads of weight and I have failed to feel much during gentle palpating. I guess we'll know one way or another in the next couple of days

Fingers crossed that this is a phantom pregnancy. Having seen bunnies busy nest building it is such a lovely sight though.

The only accidental litter we have had on site was at 31 days and she only nest built at the last moment and fur pulled literally the hour before.

Best of luck for you and her and the kits . . .

You should see it - absolutely stuffed with the smallest of holes in the middle.

I have no idea how she intends to get in there if there are kits due.

Very cute to watch her running around with hay stuffed in her mouth. If i dismantle the best after a few days will it affect her or will she just build it again if she wants?

I take it you can see in the nest to make sure there are no kitts in there before you try to dismantle :?

Get a video of the building just to share her cuteness too :oops:

Still hoping for a phantom:)

Back