• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Spenser please / home safely and much better

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Spenser was taken ill late last night. I work on Tuesday evenings and when I came in about 10pm at first I thought he was just in one of his huffs, but about midnight I could tell he was uncomfortable and not eating. When he was ill last year the vet prescribed cisapride and said I could give him half a pill if the problem recurred. I did this (by hiding it in a green bean). I'm not sure when he ate it, but when I woke up this morning it (and some of the other noms left in a tempting bunny banquet) had gone. There was fair bit of squidgy poo.

We are seeing the vet at 11.25am this morning.

Last edited:
Lot's of Vibes for Spenser, he is one of my favourite RU buns, hope al goes well at the vets and that it is just a blip.

Oh my goodness, poorly Spenser.:( I hope that everything goes well at the vets and that his lordship is back to his normal perky self very soon. xxxxx

Back