• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a Hare in my lounge....

Ruby has a hoomin and a pony in her lounge :lol::lol::lol: She is beautiful and I hope we see lots of her :love:

Ruby must be better behaved than Violet. George and Violet are in my kitchen and Violet keeps leaving droppings all over the kitchen floor. It must be her as when I had George and Gemma they used their litter tray (apart from when there was a cat sleeping in it!)

Ive decided i shall come to live under the reign of ruby.
she looks so grand!
i love hares :)
i have a beautiful Belgian hare x, but he doesn't have the gorgeous red colouring.

Ruby must be better behaved than Violet. George and Violet are in my kitchen and Violet keeps leaving droppings all over the kitchen floor. It must be her as when I had George and Gemma they used their litter tray (apart from when there was a cat sleeping in it!)

She only poos and wees next to Teddy's crate!! :lol: she saves them up so have to put a puppy pad down where she likes to wee!

Back