• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what was Binx telling me?

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
So he was chilling out stretched out on my rug so I joined him we were kind of face to face, I gave him a really long gentle massage, his head, cheeks, big long sweeping strokes down his back. He made little Teeth purrs and closed his eyes. My arms were starting to ache to I stopped and started to watch WinterWatch. Next thing I have a nose nudge on my arm and then he lay back down but bum facing my face legs stretched out, so I gave him another stroke.:?

I think the tooth purring was a sign he liked it, not sure? Was the nose nudge 'who told you to stop, continue please, rear end' or 'move now, talk to my bum'.

Any insight is appreciated thankyou.

:lol: my instincs told me he liked it and I was doing the right thing but im so new to bunny language I want sure. I could also sense a humour in his behaviour, I just wasnt sure, thanks guys :)

Back