• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see your indoor set ups!

k1984

Mama Doe
Please post photo's of your indoor set ups, cage/pen arrangements, how you've furnished them, organised, layouts etc etc

I'm reorganising Snow's indoor set up and I'm looking for inspiration!

Thanks

Leo and Kerbie's room :)

This is part of Poppy's room, she has the whole bedroom but she spends most of her time in this bit. The box has been moved now but shes till spends all day in that spot! Her litter tray, food and water bowls are just next to where she is so not too far for her to move :lol:

This would also be helpful for me too as this year my bunnies are moving from their cages in the living room into my spare double bedroom. It's a carpeted floor & my buns refuse to litter train :roll: any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read that thread several times, but am still struggling with what to do for the best. I have 4 buns - a pair and 2 singles which need bonding into a pair and then the room spilt in half so they have it to themselves.

Everyone's probably sick of seeing this, but this is T&F's setup. It's looking REALLY scruffy now though, so the renovators will be in in the next couple of weeks.

Everyone's probably sick of seeing this, but this is T&F's setup. It's looking REALLY scruffy now though, so the renovators will be in in the next couple of weeks.

That's awesome! I've never seen before so thanks :wave:

wow i really love this!! :) is it connected to a landing? looks like a bannister?

Yes we have a 3-storey townhouse so the buns have the turnaround space at the end of the middle landing. :)

Yes we have a 3-storey townhouse so the buns have the turnaround space at the end of the middle landing. :)

it's lovely! once my bunny has his wife, they're most likely going to move into our small bedroom. i love what you've done with the space :)

Not quite as large as some of the others but they get lots of free range time. This is my set-up for two buns :

udy2yruh.jpg

atatymed.jpg

y8evu3u7.jpg

The c&c cage is attached to the dog crate and there is a little connecting door for them . They love their levels and they use every part of the setup. The little level over the litter boxe is where they sleep at night :)

And this is what it looks like with the door open.

ravatuta.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back