• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angora rabbit farming china

xoxShooterxox

Warren Scout
This is probably a short pointless thread but I've done more research on the angora abuse in china wth the plucking and it has made me depressed it has been all I've thinking about for the past 2 days. Every time I think if the pain they are going through I burst into tears which is quiet often
I just feel alone so yeah
Maybe it's because I'm only 13 and it's a big shock?!
Is there anything I can do about this?
I've looked at petitions but I'm in Australia

Last edited:
This is probably a short pointless thread but I've done more research on the angora abuse in china wth the plucking and it has made me depressed it has been all I've thinking about for the past 2 days. Every time I think if the pain they are going through I burst into tears which is quiet often
I just feel alone so yeah
Maybe it's because I'm only 13 and it's a big shock?!
Is there anything I can do about this?
I've looked at petitions but I'm in Australia

those petitions Jane gave you are able to be signed :)
and i know its horrible for the poor babies.

but you can make a difference, by spreading awareness, and not getting any angora products xxx

I don't know if you are too young for Facebook but there is a Facebook group called Radical Rabbit which is Australian. I will try to put the link up later.

Do sign the petitions. I am sorry you are so upset, hopefully 'talking it over' with us helps a bit. It shows you care though. I'm sure many people your age may not be aware of what is going on.

Thank you for the change link. And I'm not allowed Facebook yet:((parental reasons)
Do I have to put my real surname and my postal code in?
Thankyou guys so much!
Xox

Thank you for the change link. And I'm not allowed Facebook yet:((parental reasons)
Do I have to put my real surname and my postal code in?
Thankyou guys so much!
Xox

yes so they know its not a spam bot.
well since you don't have Facebook can you raise awareness by maybe asking family and friends to sign the petition?

every little thing someone does counts a heck of a lot.

xxxxx

Back