• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fao Bunnymadhouse

Zoobec

Staff member
Hi this is Dandy, I am head bun of zoobecs quad, and I want to let you know that mummy is a very silly bunny mummy, she bought some binkytastic treats from BARC (some of those delicious rings, like polos for buns, and some double binkytastic truffs truffles) but she didn't buy nearly enough :evil:

The thing is I've noticed there are hardly any left :shock::cry: the rings have all gone and the truffles are going down fast, they are so big and yummy and smell delicious. Mummy did something very cruel yesterday, and gave 2 of our truffles to the goats, right in full view :shock: the cheek of it. The goats loved them too. Now I've instructed the whole quad to do double binkys after eating the treats just so Mummy knows how binkytastic they are. But there's going to be a cruelty case to answer for if she lets them run out. I mean if she thinks we are going to eat fenugreek crunchies after becoming accustomed to these delicious treats she's got another think coming :shock:

Please can you let mummy know if she can buy some more? I think the whole quad could actually be tamed if we had a never ending supply of those treats :love:

:wave:hi this is Dandy again, please help us, we heard mummy say something about truffle rationing today :cry:

Were they from the open day last summer? I don't remember those ones but we got a few bags of forage type things and ours loved them. :love:

Well both! :lol: But I do love the bunny ones I love watching the bunnies love them cos last year they had foragey type stuff which you can't get in shops. (I don't trust myself to get it!)

Hi :wave:
I think the treats are just made for the open days. I believe that a lovely lady by the name of Denise spends weeks before the open days baking the treats to sell on the day but to my knowledge they're not available all the time.
I know that Lauren of 4 Little Paws also makes some to sell and I think she might have started selling them through her website (it's possible that I've dreamt this though :lol:)
The treats are marvellous though aren't they! My buns adore them!
Hope to see you next open day, you'll be the one with the sacks full of treats I take it ;)

Hi :wave:
I think the treats are just made for the open days. I believe that a lovely lady by the name of Denise spends weeks before the open days baking the treats to sell on the day but to my knowledge they're not available all the time.
I know that Lauren of 4 Little Paws also makes some to sell and I think she might have started selling them through her website (it's possible that I've dreamt this though :lol:)
The treats are marvellous though aren't they! My buns adore them!
Hope to see you next open day, you'll be the one with the sacks full of treats I take it ;)

Hi :wave: yes I was wondering about the amount of work that must have gone into making them :shock::love: I'll have to look into Lauren's possible supply too, thanks :D
Yes, hope to see you next open day, I'll have to buy more next time, but must leave enough for other peoples buns too :lol:

Oh dear you're well & truly in the dog (bunny?) house aren't you? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back