• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Videos of my cheeky Belgian Hare Ruby!

Checks location........

Find bunny napping bag.......

On way :lol:

I love her.....I've always wanted Belgian hares :love::love: maybe one day

Checks location........

Find bunny napping bag.......

On way :lol:

I love her.....I've always wanted Belgian hares :love::love: maybe one day

That's what I've always said and then it just happened!! She was living in a rescue as a permenant resident so it must have been fate! :)

That's what I've always said and then it just happened!! She was living in a rescue as a permenant resident so it must have been fate! :)

Oh that's fantastic :thumb: see this is what I battle with......I can't support a breeder and I think it is so unusual for b.hares to come in rescues. That was fate for sure :D

she really is a stunner :love::love:

btw, I think the box will be very nice when she is done "redesigning" it :lol:

she really is a stunner :love::love:

btw, I think the box will be very nice when she is done "redesigning" it :lol:

That poor box had a whole side missing that you can't see! Is going to cave in soon, I'm going to have to find another one, they are obsessed with it!! :lol:

She looks like a handful!! :lol:

I think she knows she's lucky to have landed with you.

:love::love:

She can be! She knows what she wants and what she doesn't want!! :lol: She's a real attention seeker, she just wants to be with you all the time and have fuss, I just adore her :love:

:love: She certainly know's how to play up to the camera and show off, and she clearly adores you already. How old is she?

Back