• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Rabbit's don't have personalities!"

supersonic

Mama Doe
Just had to educate my flatmate on this :lol:

He didn't believe me until he googled 'do rabbits have feelings' and the answer was 'yes' :roll::lol:

Urgh, this person is living in your house?! Wouldn't be much longer if it was mine! :lol:

if it had been me id have politely informed him that some humans dont have personalities either ;)

Hahaha, he's quite funny to live with to be honest. Chose to live with him next year as well ahaha (shoot me!)

I think if that person spent a day with two bunnies they would soon realise their mistake!! Levi and Daisy are totally different. :)

:roll:

My Nan once asked me if a rabbit could think... "No Nan, they are fully automated!" :roll: :lol:

:roll:

My Nan once asked me if a rabbit could think... "No Nan, they are fully automated!" :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

If course bunnies have personalities, my 4 are all totally different :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell him to spend some time with some bunnies and he'd soon find that bunnies DO have personalities :D

Ummm...this time 2 years ago, I would probably have said the same thing :oops:

Give me another couple of weeks - and 2 years ago my opinion totally changed with the arrival of Bobo.

Just needed bunny experience that's all.:thumb:

ha ha. He should see my Sonny who hops over to the patio doors when my OH is sitting beside them and sits there and looks sad until OH lets him in and gets him a wee treat from the fridge. Nah - no personality there :lol::lol::lol:

Oh they need to watch my buns.... Scamps likes to play games with me.....

He will come up for a fuss from Jono and won't come up to me unless I give him a treat he will watch me fetch the treat then rush forward

Hehe. I had a collegue in uni who was making the cooking joke about Chrissy all the time, repeating that bunnies are very dumb unlike cats&dogs....He is a cool guy besides that, and I'm not one that gets passionate to explain him how wrong he is but things took an unexpected turn...someone offered him a rabbit for his birthday. Now he is totally in love with Bai Zayo, as he named him. He spoils him big time, buys him all the fancy hays and fresh vegs, allows him to run free range, and they "translate" (he's a translator now) snuggled together. He says now he has never been more attached to a pet before Bai Zayo :)

Back