• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bear and Alice have come to live downstairs for a while

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Their room is being decorated by my amazing dad so there coming to live downstairs with us for a while.
I absolutely LOVE having them in our living space, they make me laugh so much I could watch them for hours!
Bear is on the sofa having cuddles and Alice is sat next to the kitchen bin hoping someone will drop something :lol:

Ah they are so cute. Doughnut follows me everywhere and she is always after going in the kitchen. I've dropped cheese on the floor before and she had a nibble.

I often watch her instead of the tv!

Ah they are so cute. Doughnut follows me everywhere and she is always after going in the kitchen. I've dropped cheese on the floor before and she had a nibble.

I often watch her instead of the tv!

Yeah me and hubby are fascinated by them!
Alice is like my little shadow she's always under my feet begging for food she is so inquisitive and totally fearless :love:

I can see their new room sitting empty!!

Maybe bring them downstairs every evening so you can be entertained. I like to think Doughnut follows me because she loves me and she digs on the door when I go out to get to me. There again maybe because she is hoping I'm going to the kitchen and kitchen means food.

Sounds like they are enjoying themselves. :love:

I can see their new room sitting empty!!

Maybe bring them downstairs every evening so you can be entertained. I like to think Doughnut follows me because she loves me and she digs on the door when I go out to get to me. There again maybe because she is hoping I'm going to the kitchen and kitchen means food.

Sounds like they are enjoying themselves. :love:

We're going to bring them downstairs every night when we get home in their carrier :love:
There to naughty to be left down here unsupervised unfortunately, Alice has taken to eating candles :shock:

Ah I always take Doughnut outside in her carrier. She doesn't try to go upstairs as she got stuck and is scared of jumping down so I don't need a stair gate!

You realise how un rabbit friendly your house is once they are let loose. I have perspex everywhere which is great as it's clear and she now can't chew the lining paper.

Back