• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is orange wee normal??

Mine tend to get it if they have been eating those dried dandelion/flower mixes infact Lola has recently done a big orange wee on the cream carpet. That is not coming out!! :?

Thanks for posting this Moi, Moley (I am pretty sure it's him) has had orangey/red wee for a while now.... I call it chilli sauce wee :? and the vet prescribed some Panacur but it was very confusing because he is fine in himself and poos are very healthy... I was literally going to ask the wonderful RUers about it but you beat me to to it :)

Spenser has orangish wee if I give him too much carrot. He has also had it after apple twigs, although these are good for buns teeth and not sugary like carrot.

Mine tend to get it if they have been eating those dried dandelion/flower mixes infact Lola has recently done a big orange wee on the cream carpet. That is not coming out!! :?

Im sure they know.... Tonic did a white wee on my brown carpet! Ornge would have blended in better! lol x

Im sure they know.... Tonic did a white wee on my brown carpet! Ornge would have blended in better! lol x

Oh no!! They must know, little tikes!! Lola did it about 30 cm away from her litter tray for some reason and did it overnight so I had no chance to clean it before it stained. Grrr!

Back