• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
If you're on my facebook, you'll already know Millie but if not....

I brought Millie home the weekend before Christmas, she'd been in the adoption centre for 6 weeks....every day I'd been in to see her.

One day she binkied in her pen when she saw me :love: She was definitely meant to be with me, she's a very angry, hormonal young lady at the moment, she's been bonded with my old boy and his younger wife and she's so happy.

She's very destructive and has destroyed countless amounts of paperwork but she's happy, safe and loved with someone who understands her so I'm not too bothered.

Her card said:- 2-3 years old, not spayed/vaccinated, previous owner never handled her, loves veg.

I went in to see her and spent an hour on the shop floor with her, many customers came past and were glad to see she was going to a 'good' home, the staff were sad to see her go.

She went in to her cardboard box and by the time I had got to the till to pay her adoption fee and buy her a new bowl of her very own, she'd eaten her way out of the box, head and shoulders already through the hole :lol:

Anyway...here she is!

Millie had herself a party last night and this was the result.....

A bunny who looks that cute did not make all that mess. I refuse to believe it.

I think it was the Bad Bunny. ;)

:love::love:

She is lovely. Did you get her from PAH? I may have seen her in there. I always look at the Adoption part when I go in.

I don't know if you are in at all this week. I have just done two very long shifts so have a bit of free time over the next few days so maybe I could come and meet you and your buns in the fur?

Aww I love that picture where she's sticking her tongue out at you :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back