• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me your "little n large" couples :)

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Please. I love seeing teeny tiny bunnies snuggled up with ginormous bunnies :lol: Like a conti & a nethie! I bet that'd be awesome to see :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are Moley And Pops :)
99e42d80f08ee865ed2162ab499b7f41.jpg

AND

daf50fd64de668cbdc2adebf2a5dc098.jpg

I have got more but I need to upload to photo bucket ;)

Aww matching stripes, it was meant to be :love:

I don't think the jubilee photo shows just how big she is and how tiny he is, but they look so funny together

Here are Moley And Pops :)
99e42d80f08ee865ed2162ab499b7f41.jpg

AND

daf50fd64de668cbdc2adebf2a5dc098.jpg

I have got more but I need to upload to photo bucket ;)

Awww, Moley! I love him :love: I want my very own Moley, but my house isn't big enough :lol:

Am loving the matching colouring and marking between them btw :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aubrey (Nethie) & the late great Empress Ondine (Flemish).
Aub has a new big wife now, Camille who is 3/4 NZ White & 1/4 Flemish. I don't have any good pics of them yet.

Last edited:
LOve all the little & large couples but Capt. Helen's Lexie & William may need to get on a plane to NZ!!

Here are Will (Nethie) and Nancy. First ones not great, but shows the size difference.

And here they are snuggled up this morning.

Here are Will (Nethie) and Nancy. First ones not great, but shows the size difference.

And here they are snuggled up this morning.

Oh my goodness Den, what a beautiful pair :) I love the name Nancy for a bun !

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Here are Lady Grey and Chai who are looking for a home at Bobtails rescue!

http://www.bobtailsrescue.org.uk/pictures/Lady Grey & Chai1.JPG

We attempted a bond with my single boy Conrad so they could come home with me but it wasn't to be :(

Its a conspiracy. All these Dutch bunnies calling me.:(

Luna - thank you for your kind comments. I can't take the credit for the names. I've abbreviated Will (Willow) but I didn't want to change their names.

My bridge bun Bigwig with Louise (Louise was adopted in 2008 and is still with me)

BigwigandLouise3.jpg

BigwigandLouise2-1.jpg

And Zak and Darcy Persian

d8502733-1.jpg

Back