• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and holidays.

In July I'm going camping with my family. My hubby may not get the time off for this holiday in which case will be only away for the weekend before returning home and won't be so bad. If he does get the time off it means we will be away for 7 days. As I'm going with my mum she won't be able to care for the rabbits and apart from my brother (who I doubt would travel everyday to feed them and clean them out) I have no one else I can really rely on.

I'm not sure what to do is there such things as a cattery for rabbits? As this would probably be my only option.

What do you do when you go on holiday? x

There are bunny boarding places and pet sitters available for bunnies. What area are you in?

Yes bunnyboarding, ask at your local vets for a reputable bunny boarder, then call them up and see if you like what they have to offer your bunny :wave:

There are bunny boarding places, I used one last year for the first time and really liked if. Mine will be going again this year :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant thank you ladies I shall ask the vet on Tuesday if they know of any.

I'm in Hull East Yorkshire. x

Oo I in Inverness so I dont know your area but it should be easy to find a couple to choose from. My Binxy Boo will be going to Bluebells Patch this year when we go on holiday. :)

Back