• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor lonely DP

Rexripley

Mama Doe
Every time I go in and see DP (dexter) he's just sitting looking lonely in the corner :(
He's getting neutered in two weeks and then a while after will try bonding him with Harley.

Can't wait to see him happy :(

Poor lonely Bunny

Is he getting enough attention and exercise? Maybe its his quiet time of the day when you visit him. Binx sleeps and is quiet all day but full of energy dawn and dusk. Sometimes I open his pen during the day and he just wont come out, he is just having chill time and wants to be left alone. :)

Is he getting enough attention and exercise? Maybe its his quiet time of the day when you visit him. Binx sleeps and is quiet all day but full of energy dawn and dusk. Sometimes I open his pen during the day and he just wont come out, he is just having chill time and wants to be left alone. :)

He had a double bedroom all to himself and we do hear him running about when we're downstairs. But yeah every time we go see him he stops haha

Stops when you go in eh? Imagines Dexter saying to himself 'quick back in the corner mummy's coming, look sad and I may get a treat or some fuss'. :D

He had a double bedroom all to himself and we do hear him running about when we're downstairs. But yeah every time we go see him he stops haha

Yeh maybe he needs a wee friend to play with, or maybe spend more time with him if you can. Would you have him in your main living space so he sees more of what is going on?:)

Bless him. :love:

I often wonder if Spenser is lonely, but my hunch is that although in general bunnies are best with company of their own kind he is too spoilt and pampered a bachelor to risk introducing a friend.

Hope all goes well for Dexter's neuter and your bonding plans.

Yeh maybe he needs a wee friend to play with, or maybe spend more time with him if you can. Would you have him in your main living space so he sees more of what is going on?:)

Ill take him in the bedroom if im there at night but the long term plan is to get him out in the shed with harley. Just need to wait for it to get a bit warmer so a good few months yet. Enough time for his hormones to die down after the snip :lol:

Back