• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jamie is comfy

Schez

Mama Doe

:love::love::love:

Always looking for the comfiest spot... This morning, it was on top of me... :shock::lol::lol:

Share a pic of comfiness :D

:love::love:

He is a handsome boy isn't he? (I know, I'm biased... :lol:)

Don't the furries get themselves into some awkward "comfy" positions? Take Reggie for example:

With his bunny butt wedged under the cooker?! :shock::lol::lol: seriously?! :lol:

Anyone got any of their fur-babies being comfy in an awkward way? :lol:

Jessy
null_zps75d254c4.jpg

NoNo (my soul Cat) :love:
null_zpsc2add308.jpg

She loved to sleep :love:
IMG00004-20090525-2236_zps84bb652a.jpg

Sisters dumb dog Peppa Pig
null_zps19fc61c3.jpg

Jamie :love::love: my goodness you have landed on your paws, you lucky boy:thumb: what a little stunner you are:love:

Reggie bear (sorry schez, that's my nick name for him! ;) he's looks like a cuddly teddy bear:lol:) no words can describe how handsome you are!:love:

Willow, doesn't do bunny flops as such, he's does the frog legs thing and will happily go out for the count around us, but not flop :? Sometimes he looks like he's going into a flop.....then jumps up as if to say "who did that, the floor moved" :lol::lol:

But I have a could of pics I can share regarding comfort......I get so much pleasure seeing animals comfortable........I often give up my seat and sit on the floor for "Burt" or "cat" ( I have major back problems mind you!! But I don't mind:lol:)

This is "cat" she adopted us! She was soo temperamental when she came here, couldn't touch her, now she follows me around and insists on attention all the time........this is why I love this photo, she's come a long way! :love:

My "Burt" ........this is him the other day after having fantastic fun with some new friends:lol:

Jessie, nono, and peppa......you look so comfortable too :love:

At one point this morning I had one cat draped across my middle, demanding attention, and the other was curled up around my feet patting at them to make me get up for breakfast! :love:

Then when I went to see the bunnies they were both flopped next to each other square in the middle of the room! I disturbed them though and they jumped up and ran off! :lol:

Aww Reggie is adorable and Jamie is stunning :)

Here is Bobby getting comfy in an awkward position !!!

yva6amy7.jpg

And Rosie in her fave position using Bobby as a bum cushion...

ny5e5uru.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back