• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My local rescue....

Den

Mama Doe
Seems to have a glut of extra extra cute bunnies at the mo - beautiful dutchies and also lots of cute babies. :love::love:

I've got to stop looking :cry: or win something on lottery tonight. ;)

It is so tempting ........ step away from the cute bunnies.

I am going to help at Windwhistle Warren rabbit and guinea pig rescue tomorrow..............all those beautiful little faces peering at me and all wanting homes.:cry:

Awww, how cute :love: did the duchies come in together or is it one of those spooky coincidences (or did a certain pet store have a batch of duchies recently...) Can I ask which rescue is this, I've just moved out of chelmsford but don't know of a bunny rescue there, I still know loads of people there though so would be really handy to know :D

I know, it's so hard. I've just been in p@h - I know, but it's my nearest pet shop - and they had two of the cutest little bunnies I've seen in a long time! *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, how cute :love: did the duchies come in together or is it one of those spooky coincidences (or did a certain pet store have a batch of duchies recently...) Can I ask which rescue is this, I've just moved out of chelmsford but don't know of a bunny rescue there, I still know loads of people there though so would be really handy to know :D

Hi, its not in Chelmsford. Its Cuddly Critters on South Ockendon.Kerry who runs it keeps posting them on Facebook. Its doing my head in.:)

The dutchies weren't all together - one was a gorgeous boy whose owner was releasing him into the wild.:cry:

How can people do that?

I think there's just been a run on dutchies, they're all from different places.

The baby buns are from an accidental litter and are only 4 weeks old. They are in foster care at the mo as they are so young and will be rehomed in pairs.

Last edited:
Back