PDA

View Full Version : My local rescue....

Den
18-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Seems to have a glut of extra extra cute bunnies at the mo - beautiful dutchies and also lots of cute babies. :love::love:

I've got to stop looking :cry: or win something on lottery tonight. ;)

Mrs. Bunnykins
18-01-2014, 10:49 PM
It is so tempting ........ step away from the cute bunnies.

I am going to help at Windwhistle Warren rabbit and guinea pig rescue tomorrow..............all those beautiful little faces peering at me and all wanting homes.:cry:

Santa
18-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Awww, how cute :love: did the duchies come in together or is it one of those spooky coincidences (or did a certain pet store have a batch of duchies recently...) Can I ask which rescue is this, I've just moved out of chelmsford but don't know of a bunny rescue there, I still know loads of people there though so would be really handy to know :D

Sarah1989
19-01-2014, 11:30 AM
I know, it's so hard. I've just been in p@h - I know, but it's my nearest pet shop - and they had two of the cutest little bunnies I've seen in a long time! *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Den
19-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Awww, how cute :love: did the duchies come in together or is it one of those spooky coincidences (or did a certain pet store have a batch of duchies recently...) Can I ask which rescue is this, I've just moved out of chelmsford but don't know of a bunny rescue there, I still know loads of people there though so would be really handy to know :D

Hi, its not in Chelmsford. Its Cuddly Critters on South Ockendon.Kerry who runs it keeps posting them on Facebook. Its doing my head in.:)

The dutchies weren't all together - one was a gorgeous boy whose owner was releasing him into the wild.:cry:

How can people do that?

I think there's just been a run on dutchies, they're all from different places.

The baby buns are from an accidental litter and are only 4 weeks old. They are in foster care at the mo as they are so young and will be rehomed in pairs.