• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cats are intelligent, graceful creatures...

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Until they see their own tail :roll:

1558465_10152099932645502_218825503_n.jpg

Well done Kirby!

Lol, graceful and intelligent are not two words I would use to describe Squeak either. I can't remember if he was around when you came here but lumbering and idiot are probably more appropriate :D

Lol, graceful and intelligent are not two words I would use to describe Squeak either. I can't remember if he was around when you came here but lumbering and idiot are probably more appropriate :D

Awwww! Squeak is brilliant! And HUUUGE! :lol: :love: By far the biggest cat I've ever met.

Kirby has never been graceful, or intelligent...but she is a "creature". :lol:

He was, he's a fantastic cat! I'd have wanted to steal him if he'd fit in a bag :lol:

My last cat was amazing... Clever, graceful, totally cool and he knew it. My two and OHs two now are all just daft and pathetic :lol:

Awe cute Kirby :D

I have a Cleo who like to chase her tail but she does it on the stairs and scares me to death that she is going to tumble down one day:roll:

Awe cute Kirby :D

I have a Cleo who like to chase her tail but she does it on the stairs and scares me to death that she is going to tumble down one day:roll:

OHs other cat sleeps on the banister at the top of the stairs :shock: I swear she'll fall off one day

OHs other cat sleeps on the banister at the top of the stairs :shock: I swear she'll fall off one day

:shock: Jessy used to jump on the upstairs banister but did have a miss-hap I think he scared himself landed on a towel and it slipped :shock: but he does enjoy sitting on the bottom bannister still :lol:

This is Baby Jessy I need a new pic

Awwww! Squeak is brilliant! And HUUUGE! :lol: :love: By far the biggest cat I've ever met.

Kirby has never been graceful, or intelligent...but she is a "creature". :lol:

He's a big boy that's for sure! All 8.2 kg of tabby stoopidness!

He was, he's a fantastic cat! I'd have wanted to steal him if he'd fit in a bag :lol:

A suitcase maybe? :lol: You'd never be able to steal him, Vegan Bunny is ahead of you in the queue and she's a zombie fighter so you'd have no chance! :lol:

Back