• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Successful vets visit :)

countrybumkin

Warren Scout
Took Poppy to the vets this morning and now feeling very chuffed with myself and her :)

Got off to a bad start when at 9am I went to put her in her carrier (which she is very used to) and we had a power cut so loads of house alarms went off which freaked Pop's out and I had to get my OH to put her in her carrier because I was only making her worse. She behaved well in the car all the way there but was clearly a little nervous. When we got there it did have a separate waiting room for small animals which was great because Poppy is very scared of dogs however it did mean sitting next to a lizard that was climbing all over its owner. Any way we saw the vet who gave Poppy full health check which she passed with flying colours and gave her her jabs which she was very brave about. She only did one impression of a parrot when she tried to climb into my coat.

She is booked in to be spayed in 4 weeks :)

Back