• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser inspects his delivery...

Oh wow, what a lucky bun Spenser is :)

Bobby and Rosie want to know can they swap their castle for spensers nom noms. They think their castle is "stoopid" and have refused to go in since Thursday !!!! Spoilt buns , eh ? :/

Anyway I set them straight. The nom noms are SPENSERS. Lol ;)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Oh wow, what a lucky bun Spenser is :)

Bobby and Rosie want to know can they swap their castle for spensers nom noms. They think their castle is "stoopid" and have refused to go in since Thursday !!!! Spoilt buns , eh ? :/

Anyway I set them straight. The nom noms are SPENSERS. Lol ;)

Spenser: Oh yes, they are all mine. :thumb: I have heard an alarming rumour that Mummy plans to give some of my birch leaves to her friend's rabbit. Actually I don't trust the way Mummy herself goes sniffing at my noms. I wouldn't be at all suprised if she has a nibble while I am taking my afternoon doze. :shock:

Hehe... if I were you I would keep a close eye on your noms from now on Spenser ;)

Lola.. Spencer's mummy where do you getz such nize treats for Spencer? I wantz to tell my stupid hoomin where to getz me such nice treats. :love::thumb:

I love hearing from Spencer! Though I better hope Levi and Daisy don't meet him or they might get ideas!! :p

Do you still get visits from the Bad Bunny Spenser? And your mummy giving away YOUR treats to another rabbit! That really is dreadful :lol::lol:

:love: Lucky boy. What treats are in your box Spencer ? Mr Bennett is most curious, although he says he may get bored with some of them very quickly. :roll: Like parsnip or dill.

Back