• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my bunnies :)

Emma bunbun

Young Bun

This is Lola my 8 month old, lion head girl. She's like a dog and almost as big as my Chihuahua! She often sticks her head in my face and licks me!

And this is 8/9 week old Mr.Darcy who is currently living indoors, hoping to bond the pair in the future.
Not sure what breed he is if anyone could help? the woman who sold him to me said that her breeder had said they were lionheads but was shocked as he didn't have a maine but in my opinion he isn't even like a lion head regardless of the no maine bit his fur is really silky and feels completely different to any lion heads ive ever owned.
Anyway hes lovely, seems really chilled out and settled already which surprised me.

I've only woken and must still be half asleep as I read your name to be Emma Bunton at first and was thinking we had a spice girl on RU . Lol :)

Your buns are lovely .good luck for bonding them in the future x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back