• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie with two rabbits...

Emma bunbun

Young Bun
Hi there,
I'm Emma and I'm 26 and from Hull (uk)
I joint this site because I kept getting directed to it when asking questions about rabbits on google!
Me and my daughter love rabbits we have Lola who is 8 months old, a very friendly black and grey lionhead and we've just got a new 9 week old one today. No name and not entirely sure on the bread.
Lola lives outside in a big man made two tier hutch and I'm thinking of the new one being an indoor rabbit so currently has a cage inside at the minute.

welcome to the forum, your buns sound lovely, Is your outdoor bun neutered? just wondering if when your newest addition is old enough you could get them done to and then maybe bond them into a pair :wave:

Thanks for the welcome. That's my plan to get one neutered and bond them :) Lola was unwanted so I took her in from a previous owner about 2/3 months ago but know they're better in pairs.

Both will need to be neutered at some point. :wave: Usually around 4-5 months old, depending on your vet and the breed of the bun.

I hope you manage to bond them, we have lots of advice in the "bonding" section about bonding bunnies, and don't be afraid to ask.

We'd love to see them, can you post up piccies of them? :love:

Thanks for the welcome :) ive posted a picture up of my two little lovelies in the picture section.
Will deff me sticking around this site for advice on bonding when the time comes, thanks all x

Back