• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(Re) Introducing Will and Introducing Nancy

Den

Mama Doe
Hello, I'm Will, you may remember I was introduced to you last spring with my sister Poppy. Or you may see me in July on the RU calendar.

I'd just learned that if I push the box to the side I can jump out, so mummy moves it to the middle, so I gets inside and pushes it over again. Mummy says I'm very handsome and very cheeky.

Sadly Poppy died last summer so after 2 weeks on my own mummy got me a new friend Nancy. She hasnt been on here before and mummy thinks its about time she was.

Hello, I'm Nancy, I came to live with Will last July. I hadnt had a very good start in life, I was kept with loads of other rabbits and they kept spraying me and my fur wasnt in very good condition. When I was 8 months old I ended up in a Rescue. The people there were very kind but I was living on my own and could only see other bunnies through the bars. One day a little boy bunny came to visit. He was introduced to a few bunnies but got on best with me. I did have to hump him a bit to start with to show him who was boss. But he was very good about it, kept grooming my ears and face for me afterwards. I'm a bit bossy with him, I have to get to the food first (well I'm bigger so have a bigger tummy to fill). Sometimes he's really cheeky and tries to nick my treats if mummy gives me mine first. Sometimes he even gets one from me. He tells me I'm not really bossier than Poppy, and its just because I'm bigger that it seems that way.

Mummy says when I first came I had brown patches on my fur and was skinny. Now I have what mummy calls a glorious silky coat and I've put on weight, but apparently girls that is a good thing for me. I have a "pet" name now - Nancy Noo Noo (apparently after a hoover thing in something called Teletubbies) I cant think what the humans are implying.

Here is a picture of me when I had been here a few days. Will is grooming me and you can see the brown patches on my fur.

Here is one of me after I got in the kitchen and behind the fridge. Mummy pulled the fridge out and cleaned behind it later. She called me Halloween Bunny

Here I am on the patio. The boots had been fun to play with.

And here are some pictures of me and Will. They are in order from when we first met.

We are sorry if the pictures are big, we dont know how to resize.:oops::oops:

Back