• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 2 pairs together?

Karen's

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,
Complete madness I know, but I'm thinking of trying to bond my two pairs together. I would be grateful if you could share your experiences, good or bad, if you have tried this.
I'm aware of the possibility of breaking the existing bonds etc, which is why I'm hesitant, and if know success really depends on the individual buns concerned but....
Thanks all.

I've done this twice! :wave: I'll try and dig out the old threads! It was stressful!! Took weeks but was so worth it :D

Thanks for taking the time to reply you guys.
Nursecroft - by you must have the patience of a saint! That was a long haul, but they all look so happy together in the end. By the way your aviary is gorgeous!
Zoobec - you made that look so easy, bish bash bosh, job done!
I think you've both inspired me to give it a go. I'll wait another month to two til the weather picks up as I'll want them inside to do the bonding, and I don't want it to be too cold to put them out again.
Oh my goodness I'm nervous already!

Back