• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Scarlet U/D she's eating

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Can I please have some eating vibes for Scarlet. She had a dental yesterday and isn't recovering as well as usual.

Last edited:
She seems a bit brighter. Just cooling the bedroom they are in down before putting them back outside so it's not a sudden change. Paws crossed she will have some breakfast.

She's had some hay, not much but a bit. She's to go back to the vet tonight to repeat the metacam and metaclop shots she had yesterday. Vet wasn't surprised she's not recovered so fast as one place on her gum was very sore.

She's had some hay, not much but a bit. She's to go back to the vet tonight to repeat the metacam and metaclop shots she had yesterday. Vet wasn't surprised she's not recovered so fast as one place on her gum was very sore.

Oh bless her. :( I hope Orinioco is taking good care of his ladybun.

Sending vibes for Scarlet xxx My girl Frankie was slower to recover from her one a couple of weeks ago, very sleepy, coupled with being stressed at having a vet trip. Hopefully she will perk up soon xx

Back