• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard Castle Pics :)

luna

Mama Doe
As promised, Bobby and Rosie enjoying their new castle :)

They had to be bribed with pellets and forage to explore the levels. Bobby figured it out but once the pellets were gone he panicked when he couldn't figure out how to get back down so I had to lift him out !!!! Oops :/

zuhageja.jpg

y6a3y4yz.jpg

King of the castle :)

gy4u4upe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Yaaaay! I've been waiting for these pics:thumb::thumb:

Oh look at your bunnies........their GORGEOUS!!!:love: I'm loving them in the castle....so lucky :D

Aww looks like they were enjoying it while the pellets lasted.

My boy had one of these but he ate too much of it so I had to take it off him :( hope yours enjoy themselves without munching it :thumb:

Keep seeing these on here and really want to get one for my buns but OH says one of our buns will be too big for it! They are sisters and are mini lops but one of them has grown to nearer the size of a dwarf lop, does this mean she will be too big for this? Any help?

Keep seeing these on here and really want to get one for my buns but OH says one of our buns will be too big for it! They are sisters and are mini lops but one of them has grown to nearer the size of a dwarf lop, does this mean she will be too big for this? Any help?

To be honest the door ways and the access to the levels are quite small. My 2.2 kilo bunnies can just about fit in. Your OH might be right. Maybe someone else who has the castle with bigger bunnies could comment ?:)

Thanks everyone for your comments. The buns seemed to enjoy exploring it for that very brief 5 mins yesterday but haven't looked at it since. Lol ! I hope they do make use of it :)

I heard of the famous slipper, I must have a look when I am on my laptop ;)

Rosie was chewing the cardboard a little last night so will keep an eye on her.

To be honest the door ways and the access to the levels are quite small. My 2.2 kilo bunnies can just about fit in. Your OH might be right. Maybe someone else who has the castle with bigger bunnies could comment ?:)

I had this castle for willow, he's quite large, he's a Rex weighing 3 kg :shock:

I was worried because I guessed it wouldn't be big enough and the openings weren't really but I just made them bigger with a knife (also willow made some adjustments too!!! )

I had this castle for willow, he's quite large, he's a Rex weighing 3 kg :shock:

I was worried because I guessed it wouldn't be big enough and the openings weren't really but I just made them bigger with a knife (also willow made some adjustments too!!! )

This !!!

Bobby did the same last night.he went to the top level again and couldn't work his way out so he made the top window larger and jumped out from there.

I don't care what anyone says... bunnies are clever ;)

Last edited:
This !!!

Bobby did the same last night.he went to the top level again and couldn't work his way out so he made the top window larger and jumped out from there.

I don't care what anyone says... bunnies are clever ;)

Totally agree :thumb:

Back