• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When I go to Bed I Get the Feeling That I am Being Watched...............

:lol: do you know how many bears you have now? And I don't think it matters how old you are, you always have to look after your inner child :thumb:

No idea how many Bears I have now !!

YN,yes indeed I have finally got a proper bed. I am so arthritic now that if I continued to sleep on the floor I'd probably get stuck there :shock:

No idea how many Bears I have now !!

YN,yes indeed I have finally got a proper bed. I am so arthritic now that if I continued to sleep on the floor I'd probably get stuck there :shock:

I swear I live under a rock, I seem to miss so much important stuff! I'm glad you've now got a bed but it seems very bittersweet.

Considering that it's likely a symptom of my OCD, I would be putting myself out for ridicule to show how many eyes are watching me in my room. (And it's not even the total of my collection-which I've been at most of my life.)
Probably will have to get rid of 90% of them before we move. I wish I could 'rehome' my bunny plushies to folks on here, where I know they'd be loved. :)

That's a wonderful bear family, Jane. :) They must have some big picnics! :D

How lovely. :love: Really like the girl bear on the end of the second shelf with the head band and the one at the bottom in the blue dress. Cannot see the one I nick named biker bear. Who is your favourite ?

Wow, how lovely. I have lots of different cuddly toys, nowhere near that amount though. Sadly they're nearly all in black sacks in the loft.:(

My mum was wondering if she'd ever grow up after we went exploring and climbing at Brimham Rocks...

Not growing up is a good thing :lol:

Sarah bear is very cute.:love: Have zoomed up my screen to see the bears a bit better and also noticed a tiny bear in a pink dress and at the top at the back a bear that looks just like a Yorkie dog. :shock:

Growing up is seriously over rated! :lol:

I certainly have no intention of trying it! :p

Back