• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's new basket

He's been very busy on his old one, perhaps he hasn't quite finished with it.:lol:

The old one was Christmas 2012. His new one arrived last week. It seems so much bigger but is exactly the same basket. It was certainly worth the money. Spenser doesn't sit in it, but he keeps his toys there and enjoys tipping them all out.

I really love Spencer. His facial expression s are priceless. Looks like he is saying it is about time now Leave.:love:

I really love Spencer. His facial expression s are priceless. Looks like he is saying it is about time now Leave.:love:

Spenser: Exactly. My basket did not arrive in time for Christmas. And now Mummy decides I have to do a photoshoot instead of filling up my new basket with toys and noms. :roll:

Spenser: Exactly. My basket did not arrive in time for Christmas. And now Mummy decides I have to do a photoshoot instead of filling up my new basket with toys and noms. :roll:

I love his grumpy bunny attitude. He is a real character and so darn handsome.

spenser mabel says your basket loves lovely, sox says put your old basket in your new basket then you can use both at same time :lol: :love:

Back