• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zac and Elyse

Awwww :love: Such lovely bunnies! Their color is stunning and they look svelte! :)
Jane how DO you cope with all that hay? I realize it gets changed often and all, but even putting the small amount down for my bunnies that they require does my head in as it aggravates my sinuses no end! :shock: I would love to keep the buns on a hay flooring, but I wouldn't be able to breathe. :(
I am also so envious of the chairs and other areas your bunnies have to leap upon. Sadly, none of mine could handle that kind of height anymore due to either poor back/joints or as in Mimzy's case, his tilt and residual balance issues. :( Your bunnies are so fortunate. :) xxxx

:love::love::love:

Lovely couple and they like their pots too. ;) You will have to take a recording of them one morning so we can hear the noises they make.

Back