• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myra is nesting

bjbeth

New Kit
This is our first experience with baby rabbits. I have spent the last week reading up and speaking to local vets and pet shops.
I am aware it being her first (and only) litter that theyay no survive but doing the best we can for her. :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

The chances are that she will be fine, if she is over 6 months old. There is not much you can do, she will do everything. The only thing I have observed is they love fresh veg especially dandelion leaves and grass so if you are able to supply a good portion of these every day she will be more than happy. I think this sort of food must help them with the milk. Good luck with her.

Most rabbits have babies very easily. It's what they live for in a sense. There is nothing they like more than having their little ones sitting next to them (when they are about 3 weeks old). Mum's are very proud and baby rabbits are usually angelic , they are never naughty and Mum never has to discipline them.

Back