• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay experts delivery U/D pics added.

luna

Mama Doe
has arrived !!!! Yay :) The hay looks really nice and the bunnies have been doing extra nose twitching since its arrival. I take that as a good sign.

I'm really excited about the cardboard castle too although iv no idea where I'm going to fit it !!!!

ba9upyqu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Are they 1kg bags of hay? I'm still trying to figure out if I should buy some.. :lol:

I also want to get one of those castles, but after my petsupermarket delivery I need to wait until pay day.. Which happens to be tomorrow ;) :lol:

Not long to wait so ;)

I got the 3 kilo bags so it's a generous amount and seen as I was paying £19 for delivery I had no choice but to order the castle and make the most of my delivery. Hehe :)

I found the hay experts to be really efficient and I got a text this morning from the delivery company saying they would be here between 2.30 and 4.30 so that was brilliant. I don't like waiting around for deliveries when I have things to be getting on with.

I would definitely recommend them and the hay smells so nice :)

I will report back this evening when the buns have tried some.

I did my first hay experts order the other week and it was here within 4 days (I ordered on a Saturday), I was really impressed!

It's either that hay or the burns meadow hay, I can't decide, not that the rabbits would care much :lol:

You'll have to show us pictures of them munching their new hay and playing in their castle :D

[QUOTE=Aly&Poppy

Was it not the burns meadow hay that I got ? My delivery came in 3 working days which is great considering I'm in Ireland!

I will take lots of pics for sure :)

Edit : I'm so slow today .... I misunderstood what you said.Oops :/

Last edited:
The service is excellent. I placed an order on Monday evening, put in the notes that shipping address was an office and could they deliver between 9&5 if possible. I got a text Tuesday saying it would be delivered today. Then got a text this morning saying Mark would be delivering today between 12 and 1. It arrived almost on the dot of 12.30.

The service is excellent. I placed an order on Monday evening, put in the notes that shipping address was an office and could they deliver between 9&5 if possible. I got a text Tuesday saying it would be delivered today. Then got a text this morning saying Mark would be delivering today between 12 and 1. It arrived almost on the dot of 12.30.

Yeah service like that makes you want to go back to them. I'd say they do well !:)

Spenser shops with The Hay Experts. He has an order in at the moment to top up his supply of orchard grass, selective timothy hay, and an oat/wheat/barley hay he hasn't had before.

So I opened the hay and put it in their hay rack and they completely ignored it and hopped off to the living room :(

I hope they were just full after their pellets !!!

Ok so if the bunnies won't go to the hay the hay must come to the bunnies.lol!

I didn't have the patience to wait for them to go back to the kitchen so I turned their little step stool for the window sill upside down and fed them the dean's hay from that.

We had success :)

pu6y3a9a.jpg

tehyba8u.jpg

suvyvasu.jpg

I know the feeling of bunnies ignoring new noms. Spenser refused Alfafa King Timothy hay - it was really expensive too!

Glad you have happy chompers. :thumb:

I know the feeling of bunnies ignoring new noms. Spenser refused Alfafa King Timothy hay - it was really expensive too!

Glad you have happy chompers. :thumb:

Aww fussy Spenser ... it sounds like good stuff too !!!

Awwww:love: what about that lovely castle ;)

The castle is still in the box. Myself and hubby are going to put it together tonight. It says it takes 40 mins !!!!! I thought it would be a 10 minute job max :/

Back